Green Donkey Cookery Book

Green Donkey Cookery Book
The start of the adventure

Monday 5 January 2015



                           This is the outward face I presented to the world over Christmas.
                         
 And after a very busy Christmas I am quite looking forward to actually enjoying January!

I thought it would be best to make some New Year's resolutions that I might possibly keep, so here are my 2 totally new ones.

1.Go to Brighton in the Spring to buy some denim dungarees, preferably trimmed with green.

2.Enter the Pantomime Horse race which takes place in London in December.
The London Pantomime Horse Race Report

That should give me enough time to train seriously for the event.  I think wearing 2 coats and too large wellingtons and running round blindfold around the coast path bent double should be a good starting point!

It goes without saying that writing my book is a big part of this year, and also doing all the other art things that prevent it happening.  I have just started a series of cake paintings ready for the Art Trail in May, the first one is pictured below.



And my head is filled with ideas for the Jerwood drawing competition…………...


No comments:

Post a Comment