Green Donkey Cookery Book

Green Donkey Cookery Book
The start of the adventure

Friday 24 April 2015

Today's blog is so brief that it is more of a blogette!  Read on ,to find out why.

This time of year is as busy as pre-Christmas for me.  Unfortunately, it is not pre-Christmas for everyone else, so I think I am going mad all by myself.

We are off to Suffolk today, for a 30th birthday celebration.  And this week, with having been away last weekend too, I have only had 2 working days at home. Wednesday and today!

On Wednesday, amongst a myriad of other things, I painted some more of my 'Cinderella' picture.


Next time you read my blog, there should be another painting of her, with a more complete dress, an amazing shoe, and hopefully Angela the cat.

In order to set off for Suffolk as soon as possible today, I took Mr Cooper to work, and will be picking him up at the end of his working day, which is 2.10pm. (I hadn't realised he only worked mornings, being a teacher) This will take an hour and a half out of my productive time.

On the way in, Mr Cooper said, 'I have been thinking about something all week'. 'What's that,' I said, wondering if there was something exciting on the horizon.
'Whereabouts will it be best for you to park on the road, when you pick me up?'
Cor blimey, I thought. If that is your pressing problem for this week, perhaps you should take a glimpse of my list for the today, let alone the whole week!
We agreed that on the road near the school would be a good idea.

Anyway, after returning the The Gaybells, I baked the birthday cake and gathered all the decorations for it.  Another hedgehog cake is in it's infancy. I think this one will be called Daniel.  Look out for him in the next blog.  always fun to do, but today another hour out of my productive time.

Then off to the frame shop, to pick up my 'Jisgaw' picture.  Here it is.


Come and see it over the next 2 weekends, Venue 92 0n the Chichester Open Studios Art Trail.
http://www.chichesterarttrail.org/
Please tell me if you visit me because of the blog, it will be lovely to meet my readers!

Got to get ready now for my swimming practice (see bottom right of the jigsaw drawing)
Another hour out of my productive time, then it will be time to collect Mr Cooper, and set off for Suffolk.

And hopefully, when I return on Monday, I will have the design finalised for 'Ironing Away My Dreams'.  The frame is being made now, so there is a fairly good chance it will be ready for 'Open Studios'.  If it is, it might be the only thing that is ready!

Have a great weekend, I will be back next week.
 And then, mentally, I will be in the day before Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment